This will be a magical ski weekend in beautiful Angel Fire, NM! — Sponsored by Not Forgotten Outreach of Taos, the National Veterans Wellness and Healing Center, and Angel Fire Resort.
Come visit with your fellow vets! Offer is good for all vets, active duty and retired, National Guard, and families.
A portion of the crowd at the Taos Ski Valley event last month!
The Good Deal includes:
- $25.00 Full Day Lift Ticket
- ½ Price Rental Ski/Board Equipment
- ½ Price Group Ski/Ride Lessons
- $83/night at the Lodge at Angel Fire Resort (844-218-4107)
- Free Adaptive Ski Lessons (2-weeks adv. reservation, angelfireresort.com/adaptive-lesson-request)
- Free Adaptive Ski Equipment (Courtesy of Adaptive Sports Program New Mexico)
- Free Dinner for 230 Military Family Members
- Live Music following Dinner
- Free Hot Drinks and Snacks at Base
- Non-Ski Events: Tubing, Sledding, Snowshoeing
Special Appearance by:
Dana Bowman, former US Army Golden Knight and Double Amputee
Dana will kick off Saturday morning with an American flag parachute entry! His website is at: http://www.danabowman.com/
Learn about the National Veterans Wellness and Healing Center, located in Angel Fire: http://veteranswellnessandhealing.org/
Don’t miss it! The Taos Ski Valley event hosted over 750 vets and family members from Florida to Washington State! See you there!